This week we have a very special guest on Strong Runner Chick Radio, Emma Abrahamson!
Emma Abrahamson is PAC 12 runner for University of Oregon Cross Country & Track from Carlsbad, California, a recipe guru at One Crazed Foodie on Instagram, active vlogger on Youtube and all-around awesome person! We are all about her advice on collegiate running, fueling well and keeping a positive attitude and sense of humor in our sport. We also featured her in our How the Collegiates Fuel series.
Listen to SRC Radio, Episode 4, here:
Questions we ask Emma Abrahamson include:
-How did you get your start in running?
-How did you decide on Oregon? What are you majoring in and where do you hope to go in the future?
-Your Instagram account has taken off! What is the story behind One Crazed Foodie?
-How did you decide to start v-logging and what has the feedback been like? Where do you hope to go with it?
– Tell us a bit about what you’re currently up to!
-What is your favorite recipe of the moment? Of all time?
– You are currently a student…how do you balance being a student and training? What do you enjoy doing outside of practice – hobbies, interests, etc?
Questions for Emma Abrahamson from readers:
– What are your plans career wise after graduating college?
– Quirky habits?
– Favorite running gear?
– Running plans after college?
– What is your definition of balance? How do you put this into practice in your life?
– What advice would you give your freshman year in college self?
– What does being a Strong Runner Chick mean to you?
-How can we connect with you?
What did you think of this podcast? Leave us a review or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know!
Music Credit: “Venice Beach”
Special thank you to sponsors, partners, and favorite brands including Lifeway Kefir, Vital Proteins, Kize Bars, InsideTracker and Gu Energy!